Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday :(

spring fling button Feeling a bit unsettled and discontent today.  I’m not even really sure why…or what would make things better.  It would probably help to be able to put it into words, but since I’m not sure exactly what’s bugging me, putting it into words clearly isn’t going to happen.

So…what WILL happen today?  Laundry, for sure.  At least 3 loads.  Speech therapy.  School for the dynamic duo.  School for my high school friend.  Dinner, for company tonight.  Birthday shopping for Jim, since tomorrow is his day. 

At the moment, that’s about all that is clear.  Guess I should get started…

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a FULL day to me! All I had to do was run to Target with Holly, clean the kitchen and tonight, I'll make dinner for Rob and my mom (visiting again).

    Hope your Tuesday finds you in better spirits.

    ReplyDelete