Saturday, April 9, 2011

:)

What a great day!  Em and I have covered the campus, taken a drive through some beautiful country, talked and talked and talked and talked, and overall had a wonderful time.  I've been blessed with a great place to stay (thanks Noel!) and a wonderful time with my daughter.

We went to the Moms Weekend Craft Fair today.  Oh my goodness!  I didn't intend to spend money.  I certainly didn't intend to spend quite as much as I did, but what a find!  Can't wait to take it home and see how it looks--Em and I have it all planned out.  Jim's going to need to get his 'project' going...in my kitchen! :)  Here's a glimpse of my purchase:


It needs to be cropped--it's sitting on a blue Mexican blanket--but working with my cell phone doesn't work for that...

Tonight is the Colbie Caillat concert on campus.  Looking forward to it.  Enjoyed a CD my girls made for me on the way over and can honestly say that I'm looking forward to a delightful evening.

Lots of time to think on the way over...my brain was working overtime.  I even had to go pick up a notebook so I could write down some of my thoughts.  It will be interesting to see what comes out on the way home.  Now, if only I could figure out how to drive and write at the same time...

2 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait for you to get home so I can peek at this lovely purchas. What a beauty!

    You could always use a hand held tape recorder to talk into while driving. The main problem is finding one. Goodwill????

    Love you both, and all the others,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Mom. The only problems I see with that are 1) then I have to LISTEN to it later! and 2) I'd have to do something about transcribing it. Believe me...I've considered it.

    ReplyDelete