Saturday, April 30, 2011

I did it!

 spring fling button

I did it!  When I first thought about taking M3’s 30 day challenge, I wasn’t sure I could do it.  Our lives are just not that interesting!   But I decided to jump in with both feet, and I’m glad I did.   It was fun, but more than that it was a challenge accomplished.  Some days (and some seasons of life) that alone is worth celebrating.  :)

I took some deep breaths and posted personal things that left me potentially vulnerable (living—life on life; reading it again, for the first time; hmmm…; Who am I?) and several that explored the realities of homeschooling a special needs child (apraxia…again; 3 steps forward; not a typical Friday).  There have been glimpses into life with 6 children, and into life as the parent of 3 college students.  It’s been fun.  I don’t know that it will continue like this every month, but I intend to make an effort to post more regularly.  We’ll see.  May starts off with a bang this week, and I won’t even be around to post every day.  Such is life.

May.  New adventures.  College students returning home for the summer.  The end of a successful homeschooling year of Kindergarten.  Hopefully the beginning of spring in Seattle (finally!!).  All sorts of opportunities.  I can’t wait to see what it brings!  Check back and join us.  We’re looking forward to having you come along. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! 30 posts in 30 days -- wow, right? Definitely an accomplishment, and won't it be fun to go back and read this later?

    ReplyDelete