Friday, August 13, 2010

what would YOU do…

…if you had a Friday night mostly to yourself?? 

Tonight I realized I really have to get a life.  :)  Jim is in Portland, Hailey’s out on a date, Em is out saying goodbye to her friends, Tori’s at camp, and the boys were tucked into bed about 8.  So what did I do with my Friday evening?  An evening all to myself?  Uh…yeah.  Since the computer’s been de-bugged and is running again, I cleaned the carpet in the living room and had a small bowl of jello for a treat.  Hello?  How pathetic is that??

Sigh…………I gotta get a life……  In the meantime, since I’ve maxed out the ‘excitement factor’ for my Friday night, I’m going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, Jennifer, you can do better than that! Rent a chick-flick? Read a novel? Take a bubble bath? Browse online catalogs for the perfect fall sweater? No cleaning on your night off next time!

    ReplyDelete