Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Our tree…

DSC_0093

And part of our day…

DSC_0099

DSC_0102

DSC_0104

DSC_0106

DSC_0108

DSC_0112

DSC_0114

DSC_0115

DSC_0118

DSC_0121

Yes, I know some of us are missing from the pictures.  Emily sat next to me so I wouldn’t take her picture.  Hailey is in some shots but they are not attractive and she’d shoot me if I posted them.  :)  And me?  Well, I TAKE the pictures instead of being in them.  Works for me.

The dynamic duo doing some modeling:

DSC_0109

Ryan’s new ‘muzzle’…er…ribbon.  He LOVED making everyone laugh out loud.

DSC_0098

I think those might be Logan’s favorite gift.  It’s hard to get him to take the hat and mittens off.  Ryan’s set is red and grey.  The sets match their winter jackets, so now they’re fully ready for snow.  Bring it on!

No pictures of our time with the family—too many people to take good pictures.  18 people in the living room gets a bit cozy…so we skipped pics this year.  It was awesome having Brent home and some of Jim ‘s family in town.  Overall, Christmas was a delightful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment