Thursday, February 24, 2011

SNOW DAY!

Things are slowly coming back to normal around here.  Or at least a new normal.  My mind is still a jumbled mess, and I would love to have some alone time to think things through, to process everything.  I’m still struggling with the adoption decision.   I’m still working on pulling together a good plan for Miss M.   BUT…

WE HAVE SNOW!! 

I LOVE snow days.  I love the beauty of snow on the ground.  I love the sounds of delighted boys as they run and play, making snowmen and snow angels.  I love watching snow fall.  I love the peaceful quiet that is a snowy night.  I love having my high schooler around the house, just because.  She’s delightful company!  I love the way everything looks dusted with snow.  See?

DSC_0095

DSC_0093

DSC_0109

DSC_0105

DSC_0093

DSC_0094

DSC_0095

DSC_0097

DSC_0100

No comments:

Post a Comment