Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ye of little faith...

...is apparently a very accurate description of my faith. It's just not big enough. When Logan saw our pediatrician, we all agreed that he needed an eye exam to rule out any eye problems related to his clumsiness. I waited until we went to Children's to pursue it because I hoped for a recommendation of a pediatric ophthalmologist. They gave me some recommendations, but some of them are not on our insurance plan, so I was back to finding one on my own. This morning it occurred to me to check on the website of another hospital in town with extensive pediatric services. Lo and behold, they have several pediatric ophthalmologists, and they all take our insurance. So I called, hoping to get him in before his physical therapy evaluation on July 8. Well...no surprise at all, but God is bigger than that! Logan will see the eye doctor TOMORROW MORNING at 9:30.

One more issue checked and hopefully ruled out. That will leave us with simply the speech/hearing issues to deal with. And today, that feels like plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment