Monday, June 16, 2008

Where do I go

...to resign???

It's only 9:30 in the morning. So far the casualty list doesn't include anything terribly important or valuable, but I CANNOT wait for the day that I can turn my back for 30 seconds and not have something broken, damaged, or otherwise compromised.

I'm off to rewash the clean laundry that was smeared with dirt from the tennis shoes. The shoes I told them specifically to NOT TOUCH. The ones they went into the garage to get, after I told them not to touch and put them outside to clean. All while I did something as silly and selfish as go wash my hands of said dirt from the shoes.

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHH.... It will get better, right??? Please?

4 comments:

  1. It will get better! It might take a while but it will
    get better.

    cyber hugs and prayers

    Julie in NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know..... I'm still waiting for that day too......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it will get better, otherwise I'm just going to up and move to my own little house which I can keep nice & tidy and filled with pretty things! (Rob, Linlee an the dogs can stay in this one. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny Colleen! Any chance you'd like a housemate? I'm SOOO there... (but today was better.)

    ReplyDelete