Tuesday, June 3, 2008

someday...

...I'll be able to move 1/2 step without crunching a little body. I'm truly grateful they find me fascinating, but it will be fine with me to return to the realm of boring (or at least the "not fascinating").

A picture of the boys wearing their new brain buckets...er...bicycle helmets. They have provided hours of entertainment so far, and it's too wet outside to go ride trikes!




And I finally finished uploading the last of the pics off my camera. Found this one of Ryan and Jim napping just before we ate lunch on the day we got Logan. I think it's one of my new favorites. Like father, like son...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE that last pic of Jim and Ryan!! It drives my dh nuts how many pictures I have of him sleeping with the children, in his arms, at his feet, along side.... I love it...

    ReplyDelete