Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thank you Lord!

I don't know what to say. I mean--when we talked to the dr. on Monday, he told us he'd fax the referral to Children's Therapy for OT/PT/speech evaluations, but to expect that it would take 6 to 8 weeks to get Logan in for the evaluations, and that speech would be the longest wait. Knowing that, I called today to make the appointments. I was fully prepared to have appointments in late July or August, with speech possibly as late as even September. I was frustrated by the thought, but knew there was nothing I could do.

What I didn't count on was that while I couldn't do anything about it, God sure could! Just before I called, another client called and canceled her child's speech evaluation. For Friday. June 6. At noon. So Logan has his speech evaluation on Friday at noon. Unbelievable! I am totally blown away by the whole thing. Praise God for His mighty provision, even in the little details!! And we scheduled a PT evaluation for July 8, which isn't that far away. Once the speech and PT are done, as a team they will determine if an OT evaluation is necessary. Of the three, it's the one I think we need the least.

I'm still stunned.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you are able to get him in so soon! :)

    ReplyDelete