Sunday, November 15, 2009

lessons for girls

Basic auto maintenance. Jim does ours on all the cars and Brent's pretty handy when it comes to auto mechanics too. But the girls aren't off the hook. Once you're old enough to drive here, you are old enough to assume the responsibility for basic auto maintenance. Jim has always said that he'll teach you how to change the oil and rotate the tires or you can pay someone else to do it--those are the choices. Today, Em's car needed an oil change. So guess what? She's outside having a lesson! See?


Just like me when I was a girl--my dad taught my sisters and me those things. And the harder stuff, like changing starters and spark plugs? Well, Jim teaches those things too. If you're really good (like Hailey) you do those things on your own! What a girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment