Monday, May 5, 2008

why now???

Yes, it's late. Yes, I'm STILL up. But it's not because I'm working on fun things like packing or anything. It's because this afternoon I came down with a HORRIBLE cold, and I can't get comfortable anywhere. I feel like death warmed over--my throat hurts, my nose alternates between being totally plugged and running profusely, my eyes burn, and everything else aches. And as a bonus, I'm now running a fever too. This is NOT how I was hoping to start this trip.

Getting on a plane feeling like this is not my idea of fun. Sitting there for over 13 hours feeling like this sounds like torture. Please pray that I will feel better very soon (like tomorrow?? or later today, I guess I should say...) and that no one else comes down with whatever this crud is.

Thanks. I'm off to find someplace to rest in a semi-reclined position...maybe I'll even catch a few winks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, Jennifer! What rotten timing, I'm so sorry. Get well, get well, get well!

    ReplyDelete