Monday, May 12, 2008

URGENT--PLEASE pray!!

When we were in Beijing touring with Angela, 2 of the families touring with us were headed to Chengdu. Scott and Kari College from Nebraska and Mike and Misty Clark from Alabama were scheduled to receive their children at teh civil affairs office in Chengdu about the time the earthquake struck. PLEASE pray for them, for Mike and Misty's daughter Olivia (age 5), Misty's mom Linda Davies, and for Elijah College and Lilly Clark, the two children being adopted. We have heard NOTHING from either family...

I will update as soon as I hear anything.

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys, glad you are all O.K. Jay called this morning asking if we had heard anything since the earthquake - gave him the blog address that we got from your neighbor. We will keep all of you and your group in our prayers. Glad everything is going so well with Ryan and Logan. Now...Aaron wants me to say something for him.: I like Logan and Ryan. And I really love Logan and I really love Ryan. And I'll see them soon and I'll play with them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debby and I will be in prayer for your family and these 2 couples you have met. Exciting to see your updates and that the boys are getting hit is off so well.

    Michael E.

    ReplyDelete