Sunday, March 6, 2011

whew!

It is SO nice to be solidly back in the land of the living again!  I don’t think I realized just how bad I really felt until today, when I finally started feeling better.  I’m thoroughly enjoying being free from the crud.  :)

Busy week ahead of us, with all sorts of fun new adventures.  High on the much-anticipated list is a ‘field trip’ to lunch and the theater on Wednesday.  But first, we start out with a bang:  a committee meeting at 8AM tomorrow.  Yikes!  What was I thinking when I agreed to that??  Oh well.   Emily comes home from WSU for spring break this week.  It’s a new week for school for the boys, with all sorts of fun stuff planned.  Hopefully we’ll have all the pieces we need to take the next step in procuring Logan’s FM system.  I’ve got some ideas I REALLY want to translate into a report of sorts for a friend, and I’m itching to sew another quilt.  And if the sun would just come out and stay out, I have seeds ready to plant.  Plus, if it weren’t raining, I’d find it much easier to get back into walking/running early in the morning.  I think I’m ready for spring!

Yep.  DEFINITELY feeling better!  That’s a good thing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment