Friday, April 11, 2008

trouble...BIG trouble

God has a sense of humor. I'm dying of laughter here, and I'm not even sure I'm going to like this...

In today's mail came the monthly newsletter from Philip Hayden Foundation. As I was reading the back, I came across this little nugget:

"Our sweet "A" met his new family in mid-March, and we were delighted to see the three year old finally matched with his forever family! "A" was known by visitors for his sweet smile, but in the House of Love, he and James were also known for frequently collaborating to sneak out of bed at naptime."

"A" went home to a family in Europe. I've been in touch with his momma, and they're having a wonderful time with him. The part I found so funny? The other little boy, James--well, that would be our Logan. Spunky dude! There's a first time for everything. We've never had one who snuck out of bed before. Perhaps we're getting "too big" for our parenting britches. :)

Somehow, I think God has lots of other lessons in store for us with this child.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear your stories of parenting Logan. I also think you're going to have lots of opportunities for "growth" with that little guy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I can't wait to follow your travel. I sponsor a little girl at PHF. I can't wait to hear all about it. And see Mr. Logan!

    ReplyDelete