Thursday, September 23, 2010

still here

We haven’t fallen off the face of the earth.  It just seems like it.  :)  Crazy busy week with lots of volleyball, the last of the fall start-ups, changes to speech therapy, last minute plan changes for one of the college crew—all of it going on in the midst of daily life.

And when you add a pair of size 14 shoes in the middle of the room to trip over?  It’s a good thing.  Those shoes belong to Brent, who’s HERE for a few days!  We are loving having him home!!  I’ll even happily move said shoes out of the way.

Ahhhhh………………going to enjoy a few days with my firstborn!

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand. Life just seems to get busier and busier. It's crazy. So glad your big boy is home. I know that makes your Mama heart smile.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS crazy! The thing that gets me is that I am speaking in a couple of weeks to a group of young moms at church. My topic? Productivity vs busyness! God has a way of hammering home lessons as I need them, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete