Monday, March 8, 2010

are we done yet??

Sunrise out the back door. Such a glorious way to start a day!!
Snow falling on my in-bloom peach tree. I thought winter was over?!?
Working hard...
...and playing hard!
Sweet boy!

The state tournament is over. The girls team took 5th place this year, a bit of a disappointing finish for the returning state champs. Now we look toward next year!

It was a whirlwind week last week and this week won't be different. Last week we spent 4 days in Yakima watching basketball. Got home late Saturday, hosted a going away party for a dear friend on Sunday, tried to catch up today, and leave tomorrow for San Diego for Brent's graduation!! I cannot WAIT to see him! Thursday can't come fast enough... Graduation is Friday, then our Marine will come home with us for a few days. I don't know how much time I'll have to post while we're gone but I promise pics when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment