Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW!!




Yep, Seattle's been blanketed. I've lived here most of my life and don't remember seeing this much snow. We had snow on Saturday Dec 13 and Sunday Dec 14, then snow showers again on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Saturday afternoon it started snowing and didn't quit until 4:00 this morning!! We got up to about 10" of the white stuff.... So incredibly strange. But it fits with the rest of my week, so I'm going with it.

I don't have any pictures of my guys playing outside in the snow--Jim drove my car to work this morning and my camera was in it--but I do have a couple pictures of the house that someone else took. Drifting snow is unheard of out here! Snow is usually so wet that it just packs down, but this was light and dry and we had some serious wind Saturday night and Sunday. One of the girls said when looking outside: "It looks like we live inside a snow globe." Pretty accurate description!!

I have lots more to post--Logan's craniofacial clinic visit update and news about my nephew are both on the list. But I have a girl with the stomach flu who is pretty miserable and has been needing mama, so I'm outta here for now. Sorry the pics are so dark. Apparently someone was up early this morning!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful! I'd love to have a white Christmas, but being in Florida...ummm...don't think it's ever gonna happen.

    Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your beautiful family a very merry Christmas.

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    ReplyDelete