Monday, August 8, 2011

no…

…we haven’t fallen off the face of the earth.  Vacation was awesome, and one day soon I’ll post pictures.  We’ve been crazy busy—off to Portland for a few days to play and shop, tax free, for odds and ends for the college student.  A day at the Oregon coast was great, and I have pics of that too.  While we were down there we stayed with Jim’s brother and sister in law, and had the opportunity to help out some as Cathy needed to go be with her very ill mother.  Camille, Luke, and Grace were so much fun!  Flexible, helpful, and easygoing…they’ll do great while their mom is gone.  Now it’s a frantic packing day, as Emily leaves TOMORROW for WSU.  So sad! 

Once the dust settles (and my tears dry) I’ll put up pictures.  Oh!  I have pictures of the finished quilts, too.  I’ll post those as well.  I am working on a new project, and after a stop at Fabric Depot in Portland, I have ideas for another 2 or 3.  So many dreams, so little time!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabric Depot...One of the happiest places on earth! ;-) OK, a bit of an exaggeration, but I love it and don't get there often enough.

    ReplyDelete