Saturday, December 26, 2009

a new 'Ryan-ism'

Tonight we had brussels sprouts with dinner. Now, Ryan is insistent that he doesn't like them, even though he's never tried them. So tonight I put a teeny tiny sprout on his plate and asked him to eat it. (Hailey got one too, about the same size. She doesn't like them. But she's tried them before so she knows for sure. Fortunately, she ate hers without grumbling, awesome big sister that she is. Sets a great example!) He stuck his fork in it, wrinkled up his nose, and stuck it in his mouth. After chewing for a minute, he smiled and said...


"Can I have some more muscle sprouts please? I like these green things!"

Goofball! Muscle sprouts. Somehow I think that name will stick. Might even be interesting enough to get big brother (Brent, not Logan. Logan LOVES brussels muscle sprouts.) to try one someday. Maybe. But I doubt it.

1 comment: