Oh wow! My friend Anne at Strawberry Monkey Files gave me my first ever blog award. :) Anne writes about her adventures of a homeschooling mom, her crafting, and just life in general. We love to watch her Rachel grow, and of course it helps that at our house Rachel is a very favorite playmate! Sadly, playdates with Rachel and her beautiful mom Anne are few and far between…
Anyway, the Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers (yes, I definitely qualify!). It is given with the hope that the blog will continue to grow and find more friends and followers. "Liebster" is a German word that means "dearest" or "beloved" and also can mean "favorite."
So, the idea is to bring attention to your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers. Since I received this award, I now get to pass it on to five of my own favorite bloggers. I hope that you will check them out -
Here are the rules for Liebster Award recipients:
- You can thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog. (You can save the image from this post and the upload it to your blog).
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Blogshare - other bloggers.
- Finally, have FUN and enjoy spreading the love! :)
And here are my five picks for the Liebster Award:
- Amanda, at …”Brackish and Incandescent”…
- Elaine, at Friday is Pizza, Monday is Soup
- Kelli, at Waiting for Sprout…and now for XiaoMei
- Jana, at From Jesus’ Lips to My Ear
- Kari, at Keeping up with the Colleges
- Laura, at Whimsical-Beauty
Okay, so I clearly can’t count! I couldn’t leave just one of these favorites off…as a matter of fact, I could probably add another dozen or so to my list! But we’ll stop here for now…
Enjoy some blog-hopping this rainy afternoon.