Friday, October 15, 2010

didn’t expect THAT!

Glorious weather…beautiful drive…awesome company…lush green fields…

Wait!  Lush green fields?  Isn’t this October??  I really didn’t think about it much, just expected to see harvested fields and dirt on this trip.  But I was surprised. 

As always, it was beautiful in Pullman.  The drive was great.  The boys were delightful and I had lots of time to think.  Lots of time to be awed by the beauty of God’s creation.  Lots of time to adjust my focus. 

Things aren’t perfect, but I sure feel refreshed.  LOVED driving back with Emily.  It has been great to catch up with her!  Her stay won’t be long enough, but we had such great conversation on the way home. 

Next time I head to Pullman, though, I”m taking my camera.  It’s just too gorgeous to skip pictures.  I learned that lesson today…

No comments:

Post a Comment