Saturday, June 20, 2009

sisters...over the years

Some of my favorite pics of the girls taken over the years. This first one was taken in probably 1998? The girls were about 7, 6, and 4 or so. It was Thanksgiving, and I had decided we needed new family pictures for our Christmas card. We went with Jim's brother to a local park. The girls were freezing, so Uncle Joel came to the rescue--he put his sweatshirt on them!


This picture remains my all-time favorite of the 3.



Probably 10, 9, and 7 in this one...

...and 12, 11, and 9 in this.

And this one was taken in August 2006, before we went to a friend's wedding. The girls were 14, 13, and 11.

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures Jennifer! How nice that they will always have each other! I've always wished that I had a sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    That first picture is ADORABLE!!!!

    Sisters are very special.

    ReplyDelete